Dorinda Medley has taken to Instagram to confirm her departure from The Real Housewives of New York.
After six seasons on the hit Bravo show, it looks like Medley's time as a housewife is coming to an end. In her post, she shared how the series has helped her emotionally heal, especially after her late husband Richard's passing in November 2011. She also wrote that she met so many interesting people and thanked Bravo and NBC for giving her this experience.
Fans and countless other Housewives commented on the post, including Bethenny Frankel writing "XOXO", Lisa Rinna writing "True Queen," and Andy Cohen writing "What a ride. Unforgettable."
No further details on her departure have been revealed.
The Real Housewives of New York City airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
- 'The Real Housewives of Potomac' Finally Return! - Celebrity Page ›
- Eva Marcille Is Leaving 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' - Celebrity ... ›
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Inside Scoop - Celebrity Page ›
- Reality Reel: What's Next For The Real Housewives Of Potomac ... ›
- 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Speak Out On Garcelle ... ›