The reboot of the movie will now focus on Cher's best friend, Dionne (Stacey Dash). The television series will revolve around the disappearance of Cher, and Dionne having to take matters into her own hands. According to Variety the reboot will be as such:
"The untitled comedy series is described as a baby pink and bisexual blue-tinted, tiny sunglasses wearing, oat milk latte and Adderall-fueled look at what happens when queen bee Cher disappears and her lifelong number two Dionne steps into Cher's vacant Air Jordans. How does Dionne deal with the pressures of being the new most popular girl in school, while also unraveling the mystery of what happened to her best friend?"
Jordan Reddout and Gus Hickey are set to be the writers and executive producers of the show. The executive producers include Corinne Brinkerhoff, Scott Rudin, the film's producer Robert Lawrence, Eli Bush, and Tiffany Grant.
Stay tuned, as we find out more details about this exciting project!
- Iconic Outfits - Celebrity Page ›
- Iggy's Love For The Film - Celebrity Page ›
- What If Reese and Kerry Were In The Film? - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Clueless' Turns 25 Today: Here Are Some Fun Facts About The Film ... ›
- What to Watch With Your Family This Month - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Punky Brewster' Brings The Family Together On New Peacock Reboot - Celebrity Page ›