Could four parents split a baby? The new movie Babysplitters shows us what would happen.
Sharing a Baby
Santa Barbara Film Festival
A new romantic comedy is here! Babysplitters promises to be as funny as the concept for the film is, couples splitting one baby. Correspondent Arthur Kade connected with co-stars Danny Pudi and Mark Feuerstein to talk about the film. While talking about the film, Pudi stated:
"I think this movie is relatable in that it's the story of a couple that decide that for various reasons some of them want to have children and some of them don't and decide we just split a baby and then you're like "okay" and in our world I don't know if it would turn out so great"
One person who relates heavily to the film is Royal Pains star Mark Feuerstein. While talking about the film, Feuerstein shared:
"My wife just took my three kids to westport...I am kid free right now...I can see the merits"
The cast includes: Danny Pudi, Emily Chang, Ben Goldsmith, Mark Dohner, Dione Kuraoka, Leah Kilpatrick, Ashleigh Crystal Hairston, Maiara Walsh, and Eddie Alfano. While speaking on the diversity of the cast, Pudi said:
"I grew up without a lot of representation...it's exciting to be in a movie like this where Emily Chang and I are the two leads...I'm hoping there's more of it to come"
Babysplitters is available now on demand.
- What's Coming To Hulu: September 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- What's New to HBO Max: September 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Vivica A. Fox Talks New Lifetime Movies And Hunting For A New ... ›
- Hallmark Set To Release 40 New Movies This Holiday Season ... ›
- Michael B. Jordan Removes All Traces of Ex Lori Harvey on Instagram - Celebrity Page ›