The laughs keep on coming!
Everything's Gonna Be Okay is the upbeat show that fans adore for its wit and emphasis on inclusion.
Adam Faison, who plays Alex in the series, is a gay man with a father who's part of the Deaf community. Faison is excited to bring this kind of representation to television.
"I'm really excited to use my sign language, which is something that's really special to me because I learned it for a friend a few years ago, and so it was really cool to be able to sort of incorporate that," Faison said.
Faison, who's openly a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, also shared his enthusiasm for queer representation on the network.
"I'm just stoked that this relationship is just, a real one that doesn't have to be super idealized, or like, super vilified. The more authentic it is, the more compelling it is, the more people will learn and understand."
The show is a true beacon of hope and positivity for viewers, as seen even in the show's title!
"There are some really beautiful notes in this melody of the show. I'm really excited to see how it all turns out."
Everything's Gonna Be Okay will return with two back-to-back episodes April 8th on Freeform.
- Elton John and Taron Egerton Talk Rocketman - Celebrity Page ›
- Ariana Grande Drops 34+35 Remix Music Video With Doja Cat ... ›
- Pharrell Opens Up About Working On Rihanna's New Album ... ›
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Details From Her COVID-19 Test ... ›
- Jim-parsons - Celebrity Page ›
- JLo and Ben Affleck make it a date night at the Super Bowl 2022 - Celebrity Page ›
- J LO Didn't Want to Share the Stage With Shakira for the Super Bowl Halftime Show - Celebrity Page ›