Lovie Simone is an actress who's already gained success at only 21 years old and on the road to more; she joined us to talk about her roles and stardom.
Lovie Simone is a young actress from New York. She starred in the five-season series, Greenleaf, which was produced by Oprah Winfrey. She also played the titular character in Selah And The Spades which garnered 88% on Rotten Tomatoes. She was also in the Netflix anthology series, Social Distance, and films, Share and All Rise.
Simone's newest roles include the upcoming film The Craft: Legacy, which is a sequel to the 1996 film, The Craft and a prequel to the popular series, Power. She talks about her excitement for the role:
My character and Raising Kanan and that world, it just had so much appeal to me.
Watch the trailer for The Craft: Legacy
Simone says her new success still hasn't quite hit her:
I'm acting just to discover myself and discover other people and different perspectives.
We're excited to see what Lovie Simone does in the future, but for now, you can watch Selah And The Spades on Amazon Prime Video and stream Greenleaf on Netflix!
- everything new to watch and stream for June 22-23, 2020 - Celebrity ... ›
- Greenleaf Final Episode on OWN - Celebrity Page ›
- Oprah Winfrey Adapting 'The 1619 Project' For Film, TV, And More ... ›
- Oprah Winfrey Is Launching A New Interview Show On Apple TV+ ... ›
- Get Ready To Laugh! Inside Look At "Top Secret Videos" On TruTV - Celebrity Page ›
- GOT Prequel 'House of the Dragon' Is In Production - Celebrity Page ›
- HBO Releases First Look At GOT Prequel 'House Of The Dragon' - Celebrity Page ›
- HBO Max Releases Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Prequel 'House of the Dragon' - Celebrity Page ›