One of the coolest trends that the pandemic and Zoom has given the world is old TV and movie cast reunions. The stars of the hit early 2000's movie Mean Girls reunited to discuss some of their favorite moments from filming.
It's hard to get an entire group together, nonetheless a group of actors and actresses. But, somehow Tina Fey and Katie Couric were able to get everyone on the Mean Girls zoom reunion, including Lindsey Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried and Lacey Chabert. The only person missing was Amy Poehler, who played the infamous character of Regina George's 'cool mom.'
The reunion was created to encourage voting, as Election Day is one month away. The cast gave us all the behind the scenes scoop on what it was like to film the hilarious comedy - it included lots of laughs and retakes!
Some iconic lines that were brought up were, "that's so fetch," "is butter a carb," and "it's October 3rd."
Tiny Fey also teased her upcoming movie adaptation of the musical rendition of Mean Girls, which is currently underway.
To close out the Zoom call, Lacey Chabert (who plays Gretchen Wieners) told viewers:
"Vote on November 3rd. That would be so fetch."
- Upcoming Movie Musicals To Look Out For - Celebrity Page ›
- (video) Tina Fey Puts Mariah Carey's 'Mean Girls' Knowledge To ... ›
- Amy Poehler's Funniest 'Saturday Night Live' Skits - Celebrity Page ›
- Koy Praises Social Media During this Time - Celebrity Page ›
- Amy Poehler Tells Us About Her New Movie 'Moxie' - Celebrity Page ›