In this week's Soap Opera Digest segment, Stephanie Sloane is telling viewers all about their favorite daytime stars and what being a father means to them.
"Knowing I'm going to have to send my two daughters into the world someday."
"The special connected moments that you have as a father that nothing else can substitute for."
He also spoke about what his favorite activity to do with his son is:
"Snowboarding, playing music, watching movies and eating popcorn, and helping with math homework."
"My favorite part is making them smile. The most challenging is guiding them without directing them."
"To be with my kids. My daughter lives in London and my son lives in New York City. Be careful what you wish for. We gave them a taste of the world and they liked how it tasted."
Fans also got to take a look at some of their favorite soap opera dads of all time. Don Diamont chose his alter ego, Bill, from The Bold and The Beautiful. He says:
"Bill may never be named 'Father of the Year' but it is clear that he loves his sons and he loves his family."
"Kristoff guided me and treated me like family does.
For more on your favorite soaps and daytime stars, be sure to check out Soap Opera Digest!
- Daytime Stars Moving To Primetime - Celebrity Page ›
- soap-opera-digest - Celebrity Page ›
- The Latest Casting Updates from the Soap Opera World - Celebrity ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest - Celebrity Page ›
- Find Out All You Need To Know About The New Stars of 'The Bold and the Beautiful' - Celebrity Page ›