Congratulations are in order for Romee Strijd, who announced her pregnancy on Instagram Wednesday.
The former Victoria's Secret angel is expecting her second children with her fiancée Laurens Van Leeuwen. The couple got engaged in January of this year while vacationing in Switzerland to celebrate their 12-year anniversary.
In a newly shared snap announcing their second pregnancy, the couple is pictured with their daughter Mint, who is seen kissing her mother's stomach. Strijd captioned the photo:
"Soon we will be a family of four. Can't wait."
Back in May 2020, the pair announced they were expecting their first child together. Prior to getting pregnant, the Dutch model revealed she had been experiencing fertility issues. In a post on Instagram, she explained she'd been diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome two years prior. PCOS is a disease which causes the ovaries to grow enlarged and small cysts begin to form.
"I was devastated because being a mom and starting a family with Laurens Van Leeuwen is my biggest dream. I was so scared that I would never be able to because I [was] told it was harder to [have] babies in a natural way."
In the same post, the model shared that after being kinder to her body and spending time with family in the Netherlands, she was pregnant with the couples first child. In December 2020, they welcomed Mint to the family.
- Watch The Trailer For The '90 Day Fiance' Spin-Off 'Darcey And ... ›
- The Best Pizza Scenes From Film & TV Shows For National Pizza ... ›
- Krista Allen Returns To Daytime TV As Taylor On 'B&B' - Celebrity ... ›
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Welcome 2nd Baby ... ›
- Kim Kardashian Uses Former Victoria's Secret Angels to Show Off ... ›