Nikita Horton, a frontline worker, finally gets married for free after postponing the wedding due to the pandemic.
Nikita Horton and Andre Archer
Nikita Horton knows all about life's unpredictabilities, working as an ICU social worker at a hospital in Atlanta. If there's anything that 2020 taught her, it is that life is short.
"Seeing deaths is a regular thing for me. People are here one day, people are gone the next."
And, while helping others, Horton had to face her own health problems as well. But if life can feel tremendously unsettling at times, there are surprising moments that bring us joy as well. Dozens of Atlanta area vendors voluntarily provided Horton's dream wedding for free. Her now husband, Andre Archer, has immense gratitude for them.
"You can't say 'thank you' enough, but we are really grateful and honored that you that you all gave this change and chose us."
Horton and Archer's story is proof that amidst darkness times there can always be a glimpse of light.
- Meghan Markle Pays Tribute To COVID-19 Frontline Heroes In ... ›
- Real Life Celebrities: Hulu's New Documentary 'I Am Greta ... ›
- TIME's 100 Nominees for 2020 Includes Real-Life Celebrities ... ›
- Real Life Celebrities: Erica Ford of Life Camp - Celebrity Page ›
- real-life-celebrities - Celebrity Page ›