In this segment, Barilla Celebrity Chef Art Smith joins LGBTQ+ activist David Mixner in the Celebrity Page virtual kitchen for a cooking lesson. Today's recipe is a pasta builder courtesy of Barilla pasta!
- Barilla Pasta Recipe Builder - Flavors of Italy - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Page Kitchen: Barilla's Affordable New Pasta Recipe ... ›
Today, October 28th, is National First Responders Day! To honor those fighting the frontlines, we at Celebrity Page TV wish to honor these hometown celebrities.
Watch the segment here!<span style="display:block;position:relative;padding-top:56.25%;" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="e59e20fbd8d4148858fb32681d42cf5d"><iframe lazy-loadable="true" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YZQwctOX9Ts?rel=0" width="100%" height="auto" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe></span><p>Thank you first responders!</p>
- Street Food: Latin America on Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Cancels 'The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina', Part 4 To Be ... ›
- Changes Are Coming To 'The Bachelor' To Represent More Diversity ›
- Celebrating Women's Equality Day - Celebrity Page ›
- True Life Presents: First-Time First Responders on MTV - Celebrity ... ›
- Hometown Celebrities: First Responders Fighting West Coast Wildfires ›
- Remembering Jon Stewart's Speech To Congress: Benefits For 9/11 ... ›
Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been airing new episodes for season 19 and tomorrow's episode is a pretty serious one. In the episode, which will air tomorrow at 8pm ET/PT on E! Khloe Kardashian reveals her COVID-19 diagnosis and recovery.
Watch the sneak peak:<span style="display:block;position:relative;padding-top:56.25%;" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="dc1ab86c26f48d2fb862ac2546ee0ea4"><iframe lazy-loadable="true" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ecCtZPJyDVw?rel=0" width="100%" height="auto" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe></span><p>In the clip, Khloe is seen curled up in bed recovering from the illness. With a course voice and weakened mind, she tells viewers what she's going through.</p><p>"Just found out that I do have corona. I have been in my room. It's gonna be fine but it was really bad for a couple days."</p><p>She then goes on to describe her symptoms:</p><p>"Vomiting and shaking and hot and then cold and I suffer from migraines but this was the craziest headache- I wouldn't say it was a migraine. The cough in my chest would burn when I would cough. And, I mean...my throat is still not fully recovered- clearly."</p><p>She also included a stern warning to anyone who may think the pandemic isn't serious:</p><p>"Let me tell you. That sh** is real. But we're all gonna get through this. I'm praying if we follow orders and listen we're all gonna be okay. May god bless us all."</p><p>Khloe soon made a full recovery and was back to her normal <a href="https://celebritypage.com/search/?q=quarantine" target="_blank">quarantine</a> activities after much needed rest.</p><p>Watch her full recovery in the upcoming episodes of <em>KUWTK</em> on E!</p>
- Khloé Kardashian Chats With SiriusXM's The Morning Mash Up ... ›
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson - Celebrity Page ›
- Khloé Kardashian on Filming Herself on New Episodes of 'KUWTK ... ›