Beauvais is keeping up the momentum!
The actress recently took on the exciting role as Detective Holland in the Lifetime movie Caught in His Web.
“I wanted to work with Lifetime for quite some time, but I really wanted a project that made sense and it's something that was really sort of edgy and cool," Beauvais said.
The movie addresses cyberbullying and online harassment, which resonated with the mother of two teenagers.
"I learned a lot just in shooting the movie, but I have two 14 year olds. They live on their phones. They live on their computers. I try to give them warnings all the time about cyberbullying [and] not giving information out there. So, this movie fit right in there. It was nice to go back to a character and I didn’t have to worry about anyone stabbing me in the back."
Speaking of stabbing in the back, Beauvais also teased the highly anticipated new season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
"This new season is going to be a doozy. I know there's a lot of rumors out there, but it makes a good anticipation. There's a frenzy to it... it's really fun."
- 'The Real' Welcomes Garcelle Beauvais As New Co-Host - Celebrity ... ›
- Garcelle Beauvais on Mentoring for the Children's Defense Fund ... ›
- Crystal Kung Minkoff Becomes The Newest Beverly Hills Housewife ... ›
- Andy Cohen Squashes Claims Of Caitlyn Jenner And Sophia ... ›
- Kyle Richards & Betsy Brandt Team Up In New Holiday Movie 'The ... ›
- One-On-One: Garcelle Beauvais Talks Season 11 Of #RHOBH ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Says Kanye Was "Difficult to Live With" During Marriage to Kim Kardashian - Celebrity Page ›