We learned on season 10 of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills that Garcelle Beauvais is going to be a grandmother - but what else does she have coming next? Let's find out!
On The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
We know that The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills bring the drama, and Beauvais revealed that the drama's just going to keep on coming.
She spoke to Sirius XM's Jessica Shaw on her decision of planning to return to the show, saying:
"I hope so…. Oh god, yeah. Yes at the reunion, actually, [Lisa] Rinna said, your first season is always nice and pleasant and the second one they come for you. And I said "is that a warning" and she said "yes!'" So I'm a little scared. I'm a little scared…. We talked about that yesterday. I said I hope so. She's like if you don't come back, I'm not coming back and I'm like and if you don't come back, I'm not coming back."
Of course, as with any other reality TV show there's drama - but not quite like this! When asked on whether she got a cease and desist order and the drama surrounded it, she said:
"Some people got it. I did not get a cease and desist. It's amazing that she was able to do that honestly. That's amazing…..Is it addressed? Yes of course, come on. Rinna's gonna bring it up. No one talked. Apparently some of them got together afterwards but me and Sutton weren't invited."
The New Movie
Nevertheless, Beauvais has some new projects to look forward to, including her new movie - the sequel of Coming to America.
She teased viewers on what to expect from the new movie, saying to Sirius XM's Shaw:
"You are going to love it. And visually, it's going to be stunning - and I am praying that we will be back in theaters by the time they release it because I really feel like that's the experience we all need to have."
She also told Shaw:
"It's magic. I mean if somebody would have told us when we were shooting then like 30 years from now you're going to be shooting a sequel, we'd be like 'Get out of here, what are you smoking? Like, get out of here.' But here we are, we did it - and it's great."
Lisa Vanderpump's Return to RHOBH
When we hear of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the first person that pops on everyone's minds is Lisa Vanderpump.
"Why not? Why not? I never really met her - I saw her at one of her restaurants but yeah, why not? She was fun, people loved her."
When Will 'RHOBH' Return to Filming?
Like many other television shows, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has suspended production due to the coronavirus pandemic. Beauvais spills on what she thinks will happen, saying to Sirius XM's EW Live:
"I think they're [production] talking September. They haven't talked about it [the safety measures] yet because we don't have an official date, but I'm sure we're going to do that - I'm sure that there's going to be a lot more home situations, because you know - we really can't like fly to Rome more. You know, maybe they'll rent houses where we can all, you know - sort of hang out."
She also talked about how the world has changed due to the pandemic and how she can't imagine all the women staying in a house together, saying to Sirius XM's EW Live:
"And that was another thing I discovered in Rome - I didn't realize we could not talk unless the cameras were there. So one day after dinner the restaurant was closed at the hotel and we said 'Can we just sit in there, we'll get drinks from the bar and just sit in there?' And they said 'Sure' and we started talking - and the next thing we know the producers are like 'Ladies, if you're going to talk, we're going to have to bring out the cameras' and I had no idea that we weren't allowed to. No one told me - I didn't have a handbook apparently. They don't want anything resolved that they don't have on camera."
Make sure to catch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo!
- 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Speak Out On Garcelle ... ›
- Andy Cohen Addresses The 'Vanderpump Rules' Firings - Celebrity ... ›
- Garcelle Beauvais on Mentoring for the Children's Defense Fund ... ›
- The Housewives Speak Out! Teddi Spills On 'Tough' Trip To Rome ... ›
- Teddi Mellencamp Shares Update On Baby Dove's Surgery ... ›
- 'Real Housewives' Dish on Current Seasons And What's To Come - Celebrity Page ›
- Everything You Need to Know About the RHOBH Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- Jeff Lewis Spills All The Tea On 'Oversized With Lisa Vanderpump' - Celebrity Page ›
- One-On-One: Garcelle Beauvais Talks Season 11 Of #RHOBH & Important Topics On 'The Real' - Celebrity Page ›
- Sutton Stracke Talks #RHOBH Confrontational Moments With Crystal Minkoff & Erika Jayne - Celebrity Page ›
- Scarlett Johansson Announces Beauty Brand - Celebrity Page ›
- James Kennedy & Raquel Leviss Talk Engagement In New Season Of 'Vanderpump Rules' - Celebrity Page ›
- Kyle Richards & Betsy Brandt Team Up In New Holiday Movie 'The Housewives Of The North Pole' - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Never Have I Ever' Season 3 Release Date & What to Expect - Celebrity Page ›
- RHOBH Taglines Revealed! - Celebrity Page ›
- Sutton Stracke Talks Feud With Lisa Rinna & 'Hard Trip' To Aspen - Celebrity Page ›