Netflix's hit reality show Next in Fashion is back for season two, and now, with a new host!
Next in Fashion is a competition show where designers compete to make fresh, new looks (and win $250,000). Queer Eye's resident fashion expert Tan France cohosted the first season with Alexa Chung. To their disappointment, the show was cancelled shortly after its premiere.
Nearly two years later, Next in Fashion is returning for a second season. France, announced via Instagram that his cohost for the second season will be none other than supermodel Gigi Hadid.
"Who would have thought when we met over Facetime 4 years ago that we’d be hosting NEXT IN FASHION TOGETHER! You read that right! The secret's out."
This isn't Hadid's first experience in reality television, as she grew up with her mother filming the Real Housewives of Beverly Hill. Now that she's graced the cover of nearly every magazine and made her way down almost every catwalk, Hadid is now reportedly looking to expand her career. As she stated in an interview with i-D,
“Having had all my dreams come true in fashion, and saying: ‘Now what?’ I don’t need another cover or campaign. I would rather leave that to a new face, someone for whom it would really change their life or career at this point. Where can I make way for that next generation and focus my energy and time on something else—something that is obviously still in this world but is fulfilling for me, creatively, and different?”
It looks like she's found her next project, and France couldn't be more excited. It's unclear if Chung will return, or to when season two will be released. As casting is still ongoing, it most likely won't be for a while. But fans are just excited to have the show back, and better than ever.
- 'Real Housewives of New York City' Is Getting Completely Recast - Celebrity Page ›
- Bella and Gigi Hadid Are Unrecognizable With Bald Heads at Marc Jacobs Show - Celebrity Page ›
- Gigi Hadid joins Next in Fashion Season 2; Will co-host alongside ... ›
- Gigi Hadid Joins Tan France as Co-Host of 'Next in Fashion' Season ... ›
- Gigi Hadid To Co-host Next in Fashion Season 2 Alongside Tan ... ›
- Gigi Hadid & Tan France Are Teaming Up To Host Next in Fashion ... ›
- Gigi Hadid and Tan France are Teaming Up to Host Netflix's 'Next in ... ›