The Real Housewives of Potomac is already back for a spicy sixth season!
The Potomac feuds are already starting to heat up.
Last week on Celebrity Page TV, Dr. Wendy Osefo teased her explosive confrontation with Gizelle Bryant in future episodes.
"Everything everyone said about [her] is true, both on and off-camera," Osefo said.
Now, Gizelle is giving us her side of the story, once rumors of infidelity in Wendy's marriage swirl around Potomac.
"Regardless if whether or not it's 'messy,' if we're girlfriends, we should be able to talk about a lot of things. That's what we're here for and guess what... the people want to know, so I'm going to give the people what they want. Nobody was trying to be in her business and find out who this miscellaneous girl [is]. We just want to make sure she was okay," Bryant said.
Despite the drama, the star also hopes to bring some humor after last season's huge blowout with Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard Bassett.
" I felt like last season we lost a little bit of our charm as it relates to how funny we are. You'll see a whole lot of funny in season six. We get back to old school Potomac."
The Real Housewives of Potomac airs Sunday nights on Bravo.
- NBA Legend Chris Bosh Releases Song Dedicated To Kobe Bryant ... ›
- Ken Jeong Talks 'Masked Singer,' Dry Eye Awareness & Multiple ... ›
- That's Hot: Paris Hilton Lands a Netflix Cooking Show - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Reveals New Details About The Next ... ›
- MTV Bringing Back 'Cribs' 20 Years Later - Celebrity Page ›
- Dr. Wendy Osefo Unveils Shocking Details On Beef With Gizelle ... ›