Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Love is in the air...especially on Hallmark Channel.
Hallmark is releasing new romantic comedy Beverly Hills Wedding, which follows a woman and her ex-boyfriend as they plan the wedding ceremony of their siblings.
Brendan Penny stars in the film and is giving fans the inside scoop as to how the love story preps fans for the romantic season.
"My relationship with the made of honor is.... she was my once kind-of high school girlfriend and the love of my life, and now, it is actually my brother that's getting married to her sister. This is pretty much going to bring us back into each other's lives," Penny said.
The film takes place in the heart of Beverly Hills luxury, right where the romantic feelings rekindle.
"We got to do a lot of that kind of extravagant stuff in this movie, where it's not just kind of small town stuff, but it's actually Beverly Hills, and all of the excitement that comes along with that."
You can catch Beverly Hills Wedding February 6th on Hallmark Channel.
- Jingle Bell Bride and Christmas Tree Lane on Hallmark Channel ... ›
- Love, Lights, Hanukkah! on Hallmark Channel - Celebrity Page ›
- Double Holiday and Holiday Date on Hallmark Channel - Celebrity ... ›
- Hallmark's 'Snowkissed' Warms Up Winter With Romance & Comedy ... ›
- Sweet Autumn on Hallmark Channel - Celebrity Page ›
- A preview of the new Hallmark Channel film Sweet Autumn ... ›
- Hallmark-Channel - Celebrity Page ›
- Hallmark Shows The Importance Of Work-Life Balance In 'The 27-Hour Day' - Celebrity Page ›
- 14 Movies to Help You Celebrate Valentine's Day! - Celebrity Page ›