Hallmark fans rejoice!
The fan-favorite seaside family is back together for a brand new season. The drama follows the O'Brien clan, which features acting veterans Diane Ladd, Barbara Niven, and Treat Williams.
"It's just joy! It's just love and joy, and that's what Hallmark is all about anyway," Barbara Niven said.
The O'Brien family is planning a wedding while dealing with legal drama and seeing changes in the family business as oldest daughter Abby (played by Meghan Ory), begins a new chapter in her career.
"This season, Abby finally becomes a partner at her father Mick's (played by Treat Williams) organization. She's a great deal-maker and is a chip off her old dad's block," Niven said.
However, Abby's professional life is not the only thing that's changing. With three potential matches, Abby must choose who she wants to pursue a relationship with.
"Once you get out of a relationship, you kind of have to get your bearings straight again. As she's also a single mother now, she needs to explore it."
The hit show features multiple dreamy candidates, including many of Hallmark's handsome stars. Fans will be introduced to Robert Buckley at the start of the new season, while Jesse Metcalfe prepares to makes to make his ext.
"When an actor opts to leave, you just have to bless and release them. We're all going to miss Trace (Jesse Metcalfe) in this, but they are hopefully going to love where it's going now too, because it's a brand new dynamic. Who does she choose? The whole season is about that."
- 'The Bachelor' & Hallmark Collide In Corbin Bleu's New Movie: 'Love ... ›
- Christmas In July: Amy Acker Unwraps Her New Hallmark Channel ... ›
- hallmark-channel - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Leading Man Robert Buckley Joins The Cast Of 'Chesapeake Shores' - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Lauren Alaina Helps Hallmark Channel Launch Its Fall Harvest Movies - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Get Ready To Binge! Fall TV Premiere Week Starts Tonight! - Celebrity Page ›