A Modern Day Cinderella 🌟
It's the story we can't get enough of!
In Fit for a Prince, Natalie Hall plays a seamstress and potential princess that meets her "Prince Charming."
"So he walks in, and she doesn't really know who he is at first, and then it dawns on her. There's definitely a connection between the two," Hall said.
However, the tables are turned when the prince learns a thing or two on how to live his best life!
"It is really cool in that aspect. She really is showing him and teaching him, and the script does a really great job at that. [It] hows her strength as a young woman, which I think is really lovely to see on camera. I'm really excited for the Hallmark fans to see this, because they love royal movies, I know that," Hall said.
With real princes and princesses making the headlines around the world... Would Natalie give up everything herself, if she had a royal run in like Meghan Markle or Grace Kelly?
"If a Prince came along, I mean what girl wouldn't, you know? I definitely would be enamored with the whole thing. But I'm married so I found my regular old prince," Hall said.
Fit for a Prince premieres March 6th on Hallmark Channel.
For more segments from our show, click here.
- Countdown to Christmas on Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies ... ›
- a preview of Hallmark's new holiday movies - Celebrity Page ›
- Jingle Bell Bride and Christmas Tree Lane on Hallmark Channel ... ›
- A preview of the new Hallmark Channel film Sweet Autumn ... ›
- Sweet Autumn on Hallmark Channel - Celebrity Page ›
- Brant Daugherty Talks Role in Hallmark Romance 'The Baker's Son' - Celebrity Page ›
- Hallmark Shows The Importance Of Work-Life Balance In 'The 27-Hour Day' - Celebrity Page ›
- Jen Lilley & Ryan Paevey Bring Soap Storylines Into A Hallmark Film! - Celebrity Page ›
- Tom Holland Shares Heartfelt Birthday Post For Zendaya - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Lauren Alaina Helps Hallmark Channel Launch Its Fall Harvest Movies - Celebrity Page ›