Could Millie Bobby Brown play Halsey in an upcoming biopic!? The "Without Me" singer thinks it could be a good fit!
“Millie would be so great. It’s kind of uncanny how much we look alike,” Halsey had said on “The Tonight Show.”
Halsey admitted that she doesn't think she's famous enough for the “Stranger Things,” actress, joking that host Jimmy Fallon could play her.
However, it seems MBB feels differently!
Millie Bobby Brown acknowledged the clip on her instagram story and captioned it, “sooooo down.”
Halsey had told Fallon,
“It's like, oh, no, we actually just look like sisters."
The conversation came up after the late night host mentioned Halsey’s past Halloween costume, where she dressed up as MBB’s "Stranger Things" character, Eleven.
Halsey also covered an important “Stranger Things” song, “Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)” by Kate Bush. This song appears in season four of the show and plays a vital part in saving Sadie Sink’s character, Max Mayfield.
Halsey appeared on “The Tonight Show” to promote her current tour, “The Love and Power Tour,” as well as new music releases.
- Night At The Museum - Celebrity Page ›
- Carrie Bradshaw - Celebrity Page ›
- Mary J Blige's 2018 Met Gala Versace Goddess creation - Celebrity ... ›
- Everything You Need to Know About Ariana Grande's Vacation In ... ›
- Ian McShane, Actor, 78 - Celebrity Page ›
- Halsey Is Going MIA to Prioritize Her Health - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Stranger Things' Season 4, Vol 2 Trailer Is Here! - Celebrity Page ›