Hamilton His Number One!
It’s been a bit of a weekend! We’ve loved seeing all of your #Hamilfilm watch parties. Reply with some more! 👇🏾 https://t.co/HozFz8ft8e— Hamilton (@Hamilton)1594043162.0
Hamilton is now officially the top new movie!
Just as Hamilton hit Disney+, the streaming app saw a 72-percent spike in downloads over the 4th of July weekend!
VH1 Heats Up With Two Hit Shows!
All is fair in Love & Listings...or IS it?! 😳 Refresh your memory on Season 1 before the SEASON PREMIERE of… https://t.co/adhj4WLThm— VH1 Love & Listings (@VH1 Love & Listings)1593788400.0
Switching to TV, it's a big night of premieres over on VH1.
The new season of Black Ink Crew: Chicago shows the tattoo parlors face the economic downfall from the coronavirus, along with personal drama in the star's lives.
When catching up with Charmaine Walker, the new mom telling us...
"Out of nowhere, coronavirus hit. Not only am I on maternity leave... but the business had to be shut down," Walker said.
With Love & Listings back for a new season as well, realtor Taylor Schwartz spilling on the new season...
"Fans can expect the same season you saw on season one, except more transactions. A lot more celebrities.. we have Ashanti, we have Nick Young, we have Vivica Fox and a whole bunch of other celebrities," Schwartz said.
Check them both out Monday nights on VH1.
- Hamilton on Disney+ - Celebrity Page ›
- "Hamilton" Receives 100% on Rotten Tomatoes - Celebrity Page ›
- Hamilton is "Non-Stop", Joins The Billionaires Club - Celebrity Page ›
- Don't Throw Away Your Shot! A Complete Guide to "Hamilton" On ... ›
- New Trailer Drops For 'Hamilton', Coming To Disney+ - Celebrity Page ›
- hamilton-musical - Celebrity Page ›
- Reality Reel: Two Must Watch Reality Shows This Summer - Celebrity Page ›
- History Has Its Eyes on Hamilton's Fifth Anniversary - Celebrity Page ›