The broadway show that became an international phenomenon is finally available for us to watch at home! Disney+ just dropped a new film version of the original stage production...
Hamilton on Disney+
After winning 11 Tony awards and a Pulitzer Prize, could an Oscar be next for Hamilton?
Disney paid $75 million dollars for the rights to stream the show on its Disney+ platform. The original plan was to put in in theatres, but the pandemic now allows us to feel like one of the a-list stars who sat in the front row at the Richard Rodgers Theater in NYC.
The original cast shot the film in 2016 just before star Lin-Manuel Miranda and other O.G. cast members left the production.
The musical made Lin-Manuel a household name and launched many careers into the stratosphere including Leslie Odom, Jr., Daveed Diggs, Jonathan Groff, Anthony Ramos and Renée Elise Goldsberry.
The only difference between the production in New York and the one on Disney+...Lin-Manuel had to agree to censor out 2 curse words to make it PG-13 enough for Disney.
But, be Satisfied, the Story of Tonight is all about your Shot to finally see...Hamilton! And we have a feeling, You'll Be Back...
- New 'Phineas and Ferb' Movie Will Hit Disney+ This Summer ... ›
- Broadway Content To Stream At Home - Celebrity Page ›
- Everything Coming To Disney+ In July 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- A Second Trailer For 'Hamilton' Drops Before July 3rd Premiere On ... ›
- 'Hamilton' Dominates Streaming Platforms Over 4th Of July Weekend - Celebrity Page ›
- The Original Broadway Cast of ‘Hamilton’ Reunites for Biden Fundraiser - Celebrity Page ›