Harry Styles earned his first No. 1 single on this week's Billboard's Hot 100 with "Watermelon Sugar"! This comes off the musician's second album Fine Line, the fourth single off his album, and his first No. 1 of his career.
The song was on Billboard Hot 100 songs chart moving from No. 7 to No. 1. His album Fine Line was released back in December 2019. Styles is the second member of One Direction to lead the Hot 100, following Zayn Malik's "Pillowtalk".
On July 31 a behind-the-scenes video promoting the music video was released and on August 3 a "lost tour visual" was also released just in time for National Watermelon Day generating a sales boost for the song.
Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar (Lost Tour Visual)
What should Styles' next single be? "Golden", "She", "To Be So Lonely" whatever it is audiences will be listening!
- Our 10 Favorite Songs For Your Summer Playlist - Celebrity Page ›
- Harry Styles Debuts New Quarantine Mustache - Celebrity Page ›
- Behind The Scenes of Harry Styles' 'Watermelon Sugar' Music Video ... ›
- 10 One Direction Songs To Jam Out To For Their 10th Anniversary ... ›
- One Direction Announces 10th Anniversary Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Welcome Baby Girl - Celebrity Page ›