Sports Illustrated has finally unveiled their cover models for the 2022 SI Swimsuit Issue!
Kim Kardashian, Ciara, Maye Musk and Yumi all took front and center for the iconic magazine issue. The four were photographed in separate exotic, yet equally beautiful locations, in the Dominican Republic, Barbados, Belize and Montenegro.
SI Swimsuit editor in chief MJ Day said,
“The journey we’ve been on—to break out of the mold the world put us in—may sound familiar. It’s certainly familiar to the women we’ve chosen to be our cover models: Maye, Ciara, Yumi, Kim.”
“So in this issue, we encourage readers to see these models as we see them: multifaceted, multitalented—and sexy while they’re at it.”
- Viola Davis Claps Back at Critics Over Portrayal of Michelle Obama ... ›
- Designer Philipp Plein Builds 200 Million Dollar Mansion On ... ›
- Celebs React To Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - Celebrity Page ›
- Ashley Graham's Cover Shoot In Quarantine - Celebrity Page ›
- Meet the On-Air Talent of Celebrity Page TV ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Becomes First Rapper To Grace SI Swimsuit ... ›
- Meet the On-Air Talent of Celebrity Page TV - Celebrity Page ›