HGTV stars Drew and Jonathan Scott are back for a new season of Brother vs. Brother, premiering Wednesday, Sept. 9. The twins will compete in an all-out property and renovation battle in L.A's historic Hancock Park.
'Brother Vs. Brother'
The Scott twins, known for their home renovations, will battle their expertise. They will repair two mansions for the six-week competition and compare which newly renovated home will earn the highest net profit and which brother will win.
Each home has multi-million dollar price tags and both have limitations. The eldest Scott brother, JD, will serve as the referee, while HGTV guest stars will evaluate and pick their favorite design. Drew says:
"We're taking our sibling rivalry to the neighborhood where I built my honeymoon house. I have the home field advantage and plan to settle this once and for all with a hometown win."
While Jonathan had to say:
"This competition started at birth, and I won because I came out first. I can't wait to celebrate my latest win right in Drew's backyard."
HGTV stars Breegan Jane (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition), Maureen McCormick (Frozen in Time), Jasmine Roth (Help! I Wrecked My House), Orlando Soria (Build Me Up), and Dan Vickery (Frozen in Time) will pick which Brother wins each weekly match.
The weekly challenge loser will face a host of humiliations, including being the subject of an embarrassing blooper reel on Entertainment Tonight and hunting down the winner's favorite treats and souvenirs at Disneyland. The challenge winner will get special rewards including a starring role in a superhero photo shoot, a heart-pounding stuntman experience or a dinosaur dig at the famed La Brea Tar Pits.
Proceeds from the Brother vs. Brother home sales will go to Turn Up! Fight Hunger who is working with No Kid Hungry to solve childhood hunger.
Beginning Wednesday, September 9, HGTV's digital platforms including Facebook, IGTV, and HGTV.com will feature additional content of the challenge rewards featured in each episode in the new digital series Brother vs. Brother: Challenges Uncut. Each episode will be available following the linear premiere.
Brother vs. Brother premieres Wednesday, September 9th at 9 p.m ET/PT. on HGTV.
- Gordon Ramsay on Upcoming 'Hell's Kitchen' Duel with Bobby Flay ... ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- What's Coming To Hulu: August 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Steve and Leanne Return Home to Pittsburgh on 'Home Again With The Fords' - Celebrity Page ›
- Design Stars From 'Good Bones' & Mind For Design' Open Up On Their Innovating New Shows - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV Takes On New Ways of Renovating With Two Different Shows - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV Tackles Home Renovations In Unconventional Ways On 'No Demo Reno' & 'Unsellable Houses' - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV Premieres New Shows With Unique Design Experts - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV's 'Two Steps Home' Will Help You Navigate The Hot Housing Market - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV Renews 'Home Town' for Another Season - Celebrity Page ›
- Jasmine Roth Tackles The Status Quo On Hit HGTV Show - Celebrity Page ›