'$50K Three Ways' 💵
How would you spend $50,000?
The new series $50K Three Ways stars Tiffany Brooks as she works with client's requirements to design a dream home with three decor options within the set budget.
"I love that America is going to get to see more of my soulful designing. I'm not necessarily that girl that avoids color! There's a lot of it! Let's be cheerful. Let's love our homes again and I'm going to give you three different ways to do it," Brooks said.
$50K Three Ways premieres April 26th on HGTV and Discovery+.
Carmeon Hamilton Wins 'Design Star: Next Gen' 🌟
Speaking of HGTV, Carmeon Hamilton took the crown on the latest season of show Design Star: Next Gen!
After a victory of $50,000 and securing her own show on Discovery+, Hamilton teased what her new series will incorporate.
"It's going to be here in my hometown. We're shooting it here in Memphis, while also showcasing, you know, my design chops and investing that into properties here in Memphis and I couldn't be more excited about that," Hamilton said.
You can catch up on Design Star: Next Gen, streaming now on Discovery+.
- One-On-One: Ty Pennington Returns To TV With New HGTV Show ... ›
- HGTV's 'Hot Mess House' Has The Clutter Tips We Need - Celebrity ... ›
- House Hunters: Comedians On Couches on HGTV - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV Announces New Season of 'Brother vs. Brother' - Celebrity Page ›
- Sneak Peek: Orlando Soria Talks HGTV's 'Build Me Up' - Celebrity ... ›
- HGTV Tackles Home Renovations In Unconventional Ways On 'No ... ›
- Tamara Day Transforms Incredible Homes On HGTV's 'Bargain ... ›
- Martha Stewart Has A New Show Coming To HGTV - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV's 'Two Steps Home' Will Help You Navigate The Hot Housing Market - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV Raises The Bar In New Spin-Off 'Curb Appeal Xtreme' - Celebrity Page ›
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Indulges Her Sweet Tooth As Host Of 'Baker's Dozen' - Celebrity Page ›