The passing of Chadwick Boseman sent a ripple effect throughout the entertainment business. We're checking in with US Weekly's Christina Garibaldi for celeb reactions, where Black Panther goes from here, and more.
The Black Panther star was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2016, and progressed to stage four colon cancer in recent months. Despite the odds, Boseman filmed various films during chemotherapy treatments, surgeries, and more. The news of his passing was confirmed on his social media account, which followed with an outpour of love and emotions from all corners of the earth. Boseman was very private about his cancer battle, but was also private about his personal life and his marriage with Taylor Simone Ledward.
Many Marvel and movie fans are now wondering what will happen with the Black Panther franchise, but many fans are calling to leave the Black Panther role for Boseman and Boseman alone.
- Celebs Pay Tribute To Chadwick Boseman - Celebrity Page ›
- Chadwick Boseman's Most Memorable Roles - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Black Panther' Star Letitia Wright Posts Moving Tribute To Onscreen ... ›
- 'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Dies at 43 of Colon Cancer ... ›
- Marvel Honors Chadwick Boseman's Birthday Through The 'Black Panther' Opening Sequence - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Chadwick Boseman In His Final Performance - Celebrity Page ›