Hulu is developing a new project revolving around former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The popular streaming service optioned an alternate history series adapted from the book Rodham written by Curtis Sittenfeld.
The series will be about the book's rewriting of Hillary Clinton's history if she had never married former President of the U.S. Bill Clinton and continued on as Hillary Rodham: a young, ambitious woman on her own for the next 40 years, navigating her way through life both in the public and private eye.
Attached to this project is Sarah Treem, who will write and executive produce Rodham. Warren Littlefield, executive producer of The Handmaid's Tale, will join Treem in executive producing this project as well through his production company, The Littlefield Company. Rodham will be produced through Fox21 Television Studios.
With Rodham in development, this will be the second show Hulu releases that will revolve around Clinton and her legacy. The first show on the steaming service about Clinton is titled Hillary, and was released back in March of this year.
- Huzzah! Hulu Renews 'The Great' For Season 2 - Celebrity Page ›
- Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington Arrive at Hulu - Celebrity ... ›
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Lamorne Morris Comedy "Woke ... ›
- Celebrities Are Taking To Social Media To Remind Fans To Vote - Celebrity Page ›
- What's Coming To Hulu: August 2020 - Celebrity Page ›