How I Met Your Father was originally announced back in April of this year with Hilary Duff cast as the lead character. On Wednesday, Duff's co-stars were finally revealed.
It looks like Private Practice alum Chris Lowell will be playing the leading man, Jesse. Plus, Francia Raísa is set to play Valentina. You may know Raísa as the woman who donated a kidney to her friend Selena Gomez, but she's also currently starring as Ana in grown-ish. Other cast members include Tien Tran from the upcoming Candyman reboot, as well as Life of Pi breakout star Suraj Sharma.
Following the announcement, Duff took to instagram to share a selfie of the cast in a zoom meeting. The cast looks jolly and Francia Raísa even commented: "I can't with how talented this cast is!"
It's safe to say that HIMYM fans are in for a treat especially since the original writers, Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, on board.
- Tyler Perry Speaks Out About Racial Injustice - Celebrity Page ›
- Robin Williams's Son Celebrates His Legacy - Celebrity Page ›
- new-show - Celebrity Page ›
- how-i-met-your-mother - Celebrity Page ›
- Six More Weeks of Winter? Six More Show Episodes to Binge Watch ›
- What to Watch Today, August 13th - Celebrity Page ›
- Mike Richards Steps Down As New Host of 'Jeopardy!' - Celebrity Page ›
- The End Of An Era: 'The Walking Dead' Cast Chats Final Season - Celebrity Page ›