iCarly, and kid's sitcom, originally aired in 2007 and ran for five seasons. It follows a girl, Carly, after she suddenly finds internet stardom.
Miranda Cosgrove starred as Carly Shay, Jerry Trainor was Carly's older brother Spencer, and Nathan Kress as her friend Freddie Benson. All three of them are set to reprise their roles in the reboot.
ViacomCBS is gearing up for their streaming service, Paramount+, to launch early next year. Paramount+ is a rebranding of CBS All Access. CBS All Access has recently added more than 800 episodes of children's programming, and they plan on continuing to expand their program selections as they transition to Paramount+, to put themselves on the same level as other major streaming services like Netflix and Disney+.
Paramount+ is coming in 2021. #ViacomCBS’ global #streaming service will carry the iconic Paramount name into the s… https://t.co/GTyUaY2JCN— ViacomCBS (@ViacomCBS)1600171372.0
iCarly is part of ViacomCBS's goal of broadening CBS All Access's content. In addition to adding more children's and adult programming, they also want to add adult versions of former children's programming, like iCarly.
- Netflix In Talks To Film Several Broadway Musicals - Celebrity Page ›
- Get A First Look At The New Netflix Original Film 'Away' - Celebrity ... ›
- Disney Plus Turns One Year Old Today - Celebrity Page ›
- CBS All Access Is Rebranding To Paramount+ In 2021 - Celebrity ... ›
- What to Watch With Your Family This Month - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Punky Brewster' Brings The Family Together On New Peacock Reboot - Celebrity Page ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Corbin Bernsen Will Be Apart Of The 'L.A. Law' Reboot - Celebrity Page ›