We know that Dan Reynolds and the Imagine Dragons guys have been giving us great music for years. But what you should also know is how much they have been giving back as well.
In 2013 they started the Tyler Robinson Foundation in honor of Imagine Dragons superfan and friend Tyler Robinson, who sadly lost his battle with cancer at the young age of 17. Your entry at Omaze.com/imaginedragons supports families like Tyler's as they cope with the challenges of a pediatric cancer diagnosis.
Dan Reynolds' Twitter Announcement
YOU could win the chance to experience zero gravity with us and take home a custom Imagine Dragons @Xbox Series X.… https://t.co/PCwDTCuvsr— Imagine Dragons (@Imagine Dragons)1605028190.0
Dan also talked with Celebrity Page Correspondent Rachel Smith exclusively about the contest, new music, and more!
It's good to hear that Imagine Dragons has been keeping busy creating new tracks while in quarantine. Dan Reynolds hinting that their new music may not sound quite the same as before. Telling Rachel, "It's gonna yield something very different for us as I'm sure all artists are experiencing right now. When you're creating art and life is different, it's gonna sound different."
Dan Reynolds Exclusively Talks New Music From Imagine Dragons
Stay tuned for new music! In the meantime, head to omaze.com/imaginedragons to support the band's cause. You might win a very cool experience! You can also learn more about the Tyler Robinson Foundation and their important work at trf.org.
- Criss Angel Fights to Make Pediatric Cancer Disappear - Celebrity ... ›
- Vin Diesel Releases Debut Single (Yes, It's Real) - Celebrity Page ›
- Imagine Dragons ›
- 2021 Music Preview: New Releases From Drake, Billie Eilish & Artists Planning To Go On Tour! - Celebrity Page ›
- Bruno Mars And Anderson .Paak Join Forces For A New Album - Celebrity Page ›
- One on One With Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds - Celebrity Page ›