In honor of Shark Week, we are taking a look back on our favorite shark films.
If you haven't been watching Discovery Channel's annual Shark Week, you are missing out! Hollywood loves to terrify us, especially with shark films. Here are some of our favorite bone-chilling picks that will make you want to stay out of the water.
This Jason Statham adventure film is based on a book by Steven Alten. Statham stars as a deep-sea rescue diver with a devastating past. He is asked to save a team of underwater explorers when they accidentally release an enormous megalodon shark. The film is suspenseful, an over-all good time watch.
- A preview of this year's SharkFest and Shark Week - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Shark Tank' Resumes To Film Season 12 In Las Vegas With ... ›
- Our Top 5 Tom Hanks Performances - Celebrity Page ›
- Our Favorite Jennifer Lopez Film Performances - Celebrity Page ›
- TONIGHT: Shark Tank Premieres With Guest Shark Blake Mycoskie - Celebrity Page ›