Before the COVID-19 pandemic first began, Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett got married, and none of us knew.
Both Olsen and Arnett appeared on SiriusXM for “The Jess Cagle Show,” and had a few things to say about their speculated relationship.
Elizabeth Olsen & Robbie Arnett Reveal They Eloped Before Pandemic youtu.be
In June 2021, fans didn’t know what to believe after Olsen referred to Arnett as her husband. However, it turns out the two had been married for years. She revealed during a talk with Kaley Cuoco for "Variety,"
“We eloped and then we had a wedding at another time, and it was before COVID."
The timing worked out for the couple, as Olsen was working in England for a while and would not have been able to see her partner without being married.
“We luckily, like, timed things out accidentally really well."
In July of 2019, reports came out that the two were engaged after a long period of dating. Their first red carpet appearance together dates back to September 2017.
Olsen and Arnett have since had a very private relationship.
- Lamorne Morris Is "Woke" In New Comedy Series - Celebrity Page ›
- Critics Choice Awards: Winners List 2022 - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' Trailer Breakdown ... ›
- New 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' Trailer Is Here ... ›
- The Best Dressed Celebrities at the 2021 Emmy Awards - Celebrity ... ›
- Mary-Kate And Ashley Olsen Share Why They Are 'Discreet' People ... ›