Over the past few days, there have been talks about a scandal between the couple of 25 years. Actor Will Smith and Actress Jada Pinkett Smith discuss what happened when the pair got close to singer August Alsina.
About four years ago, August Alsina came to Jada and Will because he was "really sick" and the pair wanted to help him with his health. The couple were both going through a very tough time in their marriage and the pair separated. During that time, Jada says she got into an "entanglement" or "relationship" with August Alsina.
"In the process of that relationship, I definitely realized that you can't find happiness outside of yourself".
A very open and honest conversation
August Alsina spoke to the Breakfast Club cohost Angela Yee in an interview and made claims that he and Jada had an affair. He also said that Will Smith gave his permission. On Red Table Talk, Jada said:
"I could actually see how he (August) could perceive it as permission because we were separated amicably and I think he also wanted to make it clear that he is not a homewrecker."
The couple ended the conversation on a light note with a joke from the Bad Boys movie starring Will Smith, saying: "We ride together. We die together. Bad marriage for life."
- How To Relive Your Childhood On HBO Max - Celebrity Page ›
- Your Favorite Celebs Are Joining Youtube! - Celebrity Page ›
- All New Will Smith Youtube Video Discusses Being Black In America ... ›
- The Most Anticipated Movie Sequels Premiering In 2021 - Celebrity ... ›
- Olivia Jade Gives Her Interview Since College Admissions Scandal - Celebrity Page ›