Jason Momoa, 42, and Lisa Bonet, 54, are reportedly giving their marriage another shot.
The couple has been together for 12 years and married for 5 of them. They also have two children together.
Back in January, Momoa that the two were filing for divorce, but now, according to a source, the couple has moved back in together and are working through their marital issues.
The source, according to HollywoodLife, said that the couple has had a change of heart, stating:
“Jason moved back in with Lisa about two weeks ago and they are very much back together. They decided to work on things rather than throw in the towel because they have so much invested in each other. The couple’s two teenage children – daughter, Lola, 14, and son, Nakoa-Wolf, 13 – are 'obviously thrilled' that their parents have given their marriage another shot. Everyone is really hoping that they can make this work this time around.”
Momoa is most widely known for his roles in the film Aquaman and Game Of Thrones.
Bonet was previously married to Lenny Kravitz. Together they had their daughter, now-actress Zoe Kravitz.
- What To Watch On Christmas Eve - Celebrity Page ›
- Ben Affleck And Ana de Armas Call It Quits After a Year Long ... ›
- (Spoilers) 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 4 Recap ›
- Chase Stokes & Madelyn Cline Are Officially Dating! ›
- AMAs Best Dressed Stars: Who Rose To The Top? ›
- Oscars 2019: The Red Carpet's 8 Best Dressed! - Celebrity Page ›
- Lenny Kravitz Sends Birthday Wishes To Jason Momoa - Celebrity ... ›
- The Reason Ben Affleck Wasn't at the 2022 SAG Awards - Celebrity Page ›
- Jason Momoa Opens Up About ‘Separating in the Public Eye’ from Lisa Bonet - Celebrity Page ›
- Zoë Kravitz Was Told She Was 'Too Urban' For Batman - Celebrity Page ›