Jason Momoa has publicly addressed his split from Lisa Bonet amidst speculation that the pair is giving their relationship another shot.
The Aquaman actor took to Instagram on Thursday to share some photos of himself with children Nakoa-Wolf and Lola at the premiere of The Batman, which of course stars Bonet's daughter Zoë Kravitz as Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman.
The DC run-in featured photos of his kids alongside Robert Pattinson and some other stars from the new film, as they experienced the premiere with some father-and-kids time.
"Mahalo to the fans and press for being generous and giving us space for the children," he wrote of his experience at the premiere. "It's hard enough separating in the public eye. We appreciate the continued privacy through these times."
The actor's latest comments come in contradiction to reports at the start of March that he and Bonet were rekindling their relationship.
A source reportedly told Hollywood Life,
"Jason moved back in with Lisa about two weeks ago, and they are very much back together. They decided to work on things rather than throw in the towel because they have so much invested in each other."
The insider added that the pair's two teenage children, Lola and Nakoa-Wolf, were "obviously thrilled" and noted, "Everyone is really hoping that they can make this work this time around."
Momoa and Bonet, who were together for 16 years, previously announced their split at the top of the year when they told fans via a statement that while they still love each other, it was necessary to go separate ways due to some changes. The pair started dating in 2005 and ended up getting married in 2017.
- Celebrities Who Are Big Time Gamers ›
- Everything We Need To See From A Live Action 'ATLA' - Celebrity ... ›
- Celebrities Who Served In The Military - Celebrity Page ›
- Oscars 2019: The Red Carpet's 8 Best Dressed! - Celebrity Page ›
- Chase Stokes & Madelyn Cline Are Officially Dating! ›
- AMAs Best Dressed Stars: Who Rose To The Top? ›
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Speak Out Against Divorce ... ›
- Lenny Kravitz Sends Birthday Wishes To Jason Momoa - Celebrity ... ›
- Lisa Bonet & Jason Momoa Are Giving Their Marriage a Second ... ›
- Zoë Kravitz Was Told She Was 'Too Urban' For Batman - Celebrity Page ›
- Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa Praise Zoë Kravitz After SNL Hosting Debut - Celebrity Page ›