Out with the old, in with the new! Jennifer Hudson is next to join daytime TV.
Hudson is on a roll! After earning EGOT status in June following her Tony win for "A Strange Loop," the 40-year-old singer has officially announced her next endeavor as a talk show host.
"The Jennifer Hudson Show" will be an hour-long syndicated program hosted by the award-winning actress and singer. It is scheduled to premiere on the 12th of September later this fall.
“Nothing makes me happier than to see everybody shine and know that they have a light within them. On ‘The Jennifer Hudson Show,’ you’re going to get quality, you’re going to get honesty, you’re going to get all of my heart,” Hudson explained in the teaser.
The show may seem similar to the longtime-running talk show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," as Hudson will be joining forces with DeGeneres' previous team of producers at Warner Bros.
The new show is not technically a replacement for "Ellen;" Hudson's show will have a completely new set and different time slots.
"The Jennifer Hudson Show" is expected to keep viewers on their toes! She added in the new promo,
“And don’t forget the fun — we’re going to have a lot of fun.”
Get your first sneak peek here:
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie - Celebrity Page ›
- One-On-One: Nancy Grace Steps Behind The Camera For 'The ... ›
- Mariah Carey Reveals Big Guest Stars For Her Christmas Special ... ›
- 10 Hollywood Actors You Forgot Played Santa - Celebrity Page ›
- Michael Scott, The Office (2005) - Celebrity Page ›
- James Earl Jones, Recess Christmas: Miracle On Third Street (2001 ... ›
- Eurovision Song Contest: The Story Of Fire Saga on Netflix ... ›
- Tony Awards 2022: Full List of Winners - Celebrity Page ›