Joey King is officially engaged to director Steven Piet!
While the world is just now buzzing about the pair’s engagement, it turns out they’ve been soaking up their new status as fiancés for a few weeks.
22-year-old King revealed in her Instagram caption that Piet actually popped the question on February 2, making her “the luckiest lady alive.”
“I never knew that a person’s presence and heart could feel like a real home. I never knew love could be so unquestionably beautiful."
King and Piet have been dating for more than two years. They met while working on set of the Hulu mini-series, The Act.
Before her relationship with Piet, King dated Jacob Elordi from 2017 until early 2019. The former couple played on-screen lovers in Netflix’s Kissing Booth. King previously spoke on their very public breakup and her desire to find her “happy ending eventually.”
“In this world, everyone wants to know your business and what you’re doing,” King told Entertainment Tonight in 2020. “And I think it’s very interesting when you go through things and people kind of feel like they’re owed an explanation, but I understand.”
- Netflix Releases Trailer for TikTok Star Addison Rae's New Movie ... ›
- Netflix Resurrecting "Lucifer" (Again) For Season 6 ›
- One-On-One: JORDY Officially Drops Viral TikTok Song 'Long ... ›
- People's Choice Awards: Winners, Performances, And Stand Out ... ›
- Joey King and Chase Stokes to Star in New Netflix Movie - Celebrity ... ›