John Stamos tells us about his experience hosting A Capitol Fourth Music Festival in Washington D.C., a non-partisan event bringing Americans together — something that it shares in common with his hit revival series Fuller House on Netflix. After all, there are few things safer or more familiar than Uncle Jesse and the Tanner Family.
About The Author
Luke Watson is the founder of Essential TV, a community for movie addicts and binge watchers. He is also a celebrity brand expert and marketing & media professional.
August 31, 2018
July 31, 2018
February 24, 2019
July 28, 2018
Become an Insider!
The Month in Entertainment
- Ross Mathews Announces His Second Book!
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Stars Reflect on Their Roles at the Premiere of the Final Season
- ‘Machete’ Star Danny Trejo Saves the Day!
- Ann Curry’s ‘Chasing the Cure’ is Connecting Patients to Healthcare
- Check Out the Cutest Celebrity Family Photos on Instagram!
- Eva Longoria and Co-Stars on the Importance of ‘Dora and the Lost City of Gold’
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Actress is Ignoring Internet Backlash
- ‘Orange is the New Black’ Star Laura Prepon Discusses the End of the Show
- Jason Dohring Says ‘Veronica Mars’ Feels ‘Bigger Now Than It Ever Was’
- FX ‘Pose’ Star Hailie Sahar on Representation and Helping Others
- ‘Hobbs and Shaw’ Races to the Top of the Box Office
- The Latest Casting Updates from the Soap Opera World
- Marvel Studios Reveals Future MCU Stars, Films, and Series
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ is Back and Hotter than Ever