'Dear Evan Hansen' star Jordan Fisher is married! After having to postpone his wedding amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Fisher has officially tied the knot to his longtime girlfriend Ellie Woods.
A small ceremony was held on Saturday at Walt Disney World with Fisher and Wood's closest friends and family.
Fisher told 'People,'
"We had to truncate everything, but even though it was small and sweet, it was very intimate and personal."
Fisher and Woods grew up as childhood friends in Birmingham, Alabama. They started dating in 2016 and announced their engagement in May 2019. Fisher posted on Instagram,
"I asked my best friend a question... and she said yes."
Congrats to the happy couple!
- (Watch) Ryan Seacrest Reacts to 'KUWTK' Ending & Kris Jenner's ... ›
- Broadway Stars Gather For Virtual Benefit to Support The ... ›
- Our Favorite 'DWTS' Disney Night Performances From Over The Years ›
- Jordan Fisher Set To Star In 'Hello, Goodbye And Everything In ... ›
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Welcome First Child Together - Celebrity Page ›