Justin Timberlake has opened up about his second child with his wife Jessica Biel!
On The Ellen Show, the singer shared his son's name, revealing that host Ellen Degeneres was "one of the first" to know about the pregnancy, outside of their family. He said:
"I'll tell you his name. His name is Phineas, and he's awesome."
He went on to share how "grateful" he feels, adding:
"He's so cute and nobody's sleeping, but we're thrilled. We're thrilled and couldn't be happier."
.@JTimberlake told me the name of his new baby! Don’t miss the full interview on my show tomorrow. https://t.co/grBQ9sls0S— Ellen DeGeneres (@Ellen DeGeneres) 1610935886.0
The couple welcomed their second child Phineas in July 2020. They welcomed their first son Silas Randall in 2015.
You can catch the full episode of The Ellen Show at 4 p.m. on NBC.
- Justin Timberlake - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake In The New Trailer For 'Palmer ... ›
- justin-timberlake - Celebrity Page ›
- Justin Timberlake Speaks Out Against Confederate Flags - Celebrity ... ›
- Jodie Foster Mentions Aaron Rodgers During Her Acceptance Speech At The Golden Globes! - Celebrity Page ›