Kate Moss took the stand Wednesday to deny claims made by Amber Heard.
Heard alleged that in March 2015, a physical altercation between Depp and her sister, Whitney Henriquez, occurred. Heard testified that she was afraid Depp would push Henriquez down a staircase while defusing a fight between herself and Depp.
"Her back was to the staircase, and Johnny swings at her. I don't hesitate, I don't wait," Heard said. "I just, in my head, instantly think of Kate Moss and the stairs."
At the mentioning of the U.K. native, Depp's lead attorney was seen fist bumping the air.
"Kate Moss and the stairs" refers to a rumored incident between the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and Moss. During a vacation to Jamaica while the two were dating in the '90s, it was alleged that Depp pushed the model down a flight of stairs.
In her testimony, Moss cleared up the rumors stating:
"There had been a rainstorm. And as I left the room, I slid down the stairs, and I hurt my back."
She testified that Depp had actually helped her.
"I screamed because I didn't know what happened to me and I was in pain. [Depp] came running back to help me, and carried me to my room and got me medical attention."
The high profile case that started April 11th, is expected to end with closing arguments scheduled for Friday.
- Celebrity Birthdays For Today, January 8th - Celebrity Page ›
- Kate Moss Tells British Vogue About How She Knew She "Made It ... ›
- Amber Heard's Lawyer Says She Can't Pay Money She Owes Johnny Depp - Celebrity Page ›
- Amber Heard's Sister Breaks Silence on Verdict of Defamation Case - Celebrity Page ›
- Was Johnny Depp Offered $300 Million to Return to Pirates of the Caribbean?! - Celebrity Page ›