Katie Couric hosted a reunion of The Parent Trap over on Instagram, 22 years after the film's release.
The Iconic Reunion
Director Nancy Meyers, Lindsay Lohan, Dennis Quaid, Elaine Hendrix, Lisa Ann Walter, Simon Kunz, and writer/producer Charles Shyer are back together to shed some light on an important cause. The 14-minute video zoom call was put together to raise money, awareness and funds for the José Andrés' non-profit organization World Central Kitchen.
The cast talked and shared laughs about how much fun filming together was, how they met, their favorite scenes, and the film's impact on viewers. Lohan and Quaid reenacted the scene where Annie shared a sweet conversation with her father in the range rover. Couric also asked Lohan if she remembered the iconic handshake from the film between her and Simon Kunz.
Lohan was 11-years-old when she landed the lead role as identical twins Hallie and Annie. The film was released on July 20, 1998 and is a remake of 1961 David Swift film.
The only cast member missing was Natasha Richardson, who played the mother Elizabeth James, The star tragically passed away in 2009 from a head injury during a skiing lesson.
Head on over to Couric's instagram to watch the reunion!
- Gary Busey And Dennis Quad Team Up For 'Uncle Drank: The ... ›
- Dennis Quaid Marries Laurie Savoie In Secret Elopement ... ›
- Dennis Quaid Introduces "The Dennissance" - Celebrity Page ›
- Ernie Hudson Spills About 'The Family Business' And 'Ghostbusters ... ›
- The Cast Of 'Teen Wolf' Reunited Again, And We Are Totally Here ... ›
- 30 Rock Reunion Galore! - Celebrity Page ›
- The Sopranos Cast 20-Year Anniversary Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Teen Wolf' Reunion Highlights - Celebrity Page ›
- HBO Max Original Content Head Speaks On Delayed 'Friends ... ›
- Dennis Quaid Teases 'Innerspace' Reunion - Celebrity Page ›