It is a sad day for Kardashian/Jenner fans. It has just been announced that the E! reality show will come to an end in early 2021 after 20 seasons.
After the reality show's start in 2007, 19 seasons have aired, and only one more will air before the show comes to an end. All of the Kardashian sisters have played a big role on the show, but Kim Kardashian West announced the decision to end the show after a 14 year run. Back in 2017, a three-year deal was made to continue the show through 2020.
Not only did the show bring success and increasing fame to the Kardashian/Jenner family over the years, making way for their clothing lines, fragrance releases, apps, and beauty products, but E! also became a big destination for reality shows.
After thanking E!, Ryan Seacrest and the Bunim/Murray production team, Kim K writes to fans in an IG post:
"Without Keeping Up with The Kardashians, I wouldn't be where I am today. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has watched and supported me and my family these past 14 incredible years. This show made us who we are and I will be forever in debt to everyone who played a role in shaping our careers and changing our lives forever."
Keeping Up With The Kardashians has made a big name in the world of reality TV, and it will be missed by many fans!
- kim-kardashian - Celebrity Page ›
- kylie-jenner - Celebrity Page ›
- Kim Kardashian West Asks Public For "Compassion And Empathy" ›
- US Weekly Gives Us 'The Dish' On The End Of KUWTK - Celebrity Page ›
- Kylie Jenner Sparks Romance Reconciliation Rumors With Travis Scott In Intimate Photo - Celebrity Page ›
- The Most Iconic Moments On 'KUWTK' - Celebrity Page ›