Nearly two years after Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock's split, their divorce has been finalized. The settlement details have been released, and Clarkson has opened up about dating in the future.
On March 8th, Clarkson and Blackstock settled their divorce nearly two years after filing. Details of the settlement were released but this isn't stopping Clarkson from "getting back out there," according to US Weekly.
TMZ shared the details of the divorce settlement agreement. The couple shares two kids together, River, 7, and Remington, 5, who Clarkson will have primary custody of. Blackstock will have them one weekend a month. Clarkson will also keep their Montana ranch; the judge ruled Blackstock must leave by June 1st and pay her $12,500 a month in rent expense. Blackstock will receive a one-time payment of $1.3 million from his ex, along with $45,600 per month in child support and an added $115,000 per month in spousal support until 2024.
Since settling the divorce, Clarkson says she's "open to dating again," according to Us Weekly. An inside source told the publication:
“Kelly has entered the dating world, she’s being set up with friends and is open to dating again.”
Her friends have a strong hand in this and are playing matchmaker for the singer, which isn't an easy task. The source said:
“It’s hard for Kelly to find time for romance with her schedule, but her friends are still into setting her up."
Fans are happy to see Kelly is putting herself back out there and on the path to finding love!
- (Spoilers) 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 3 Recap ›
- 2022 ACM Awards: The Highlights & Full List of Winners - Celebrity ... ›
- Josh Gad & Isla Fisher Team Up In Romantic Dramedy 'Wolf Like Me ... ›
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2021: Full List of Winners ›
- Montana - Celebrity Page ›
- The Celebrity Couples That Have Called It A Quits In 2020 ... ›
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2021: Full List of Winners - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Returns With New Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19 ... ›
- The Celebrity Couples That Have Called It A Quits In 2020 ›
- The Latest On Kelly Clarkson's Divorce From Brandon Blackstock ... ›
- The Dish: Drama at 'The Voice' With Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani - Celebrity Page ›