He always knows how to make us laugh! Celebrated actor and comedian, Ken Jeong, is using his platform for entertainment and to raise awareness.
"I'm having so much fun, and I'm so beyond blessed right now. I've had a career that has surpassed my own dreams and expectations. The public sees me having fun. I'm having a good time, and you can't fake having fun. I think that's what life is all about... doing what you love and having a job where you can just have a laugh every day. Nothing beats that," Jeong said.
Apart from his star-studded entertainment career, Jeong is also a trained physician. With his large platform, the star is encouraging people to get eye checks and prioritize their eye health.
"During the pandemic, we've all had a lot of increased screen time, like you have more Zoom calls and more FaceTime with family and friends. All those can exacerbate symptoms of dry eye disease."
Since July is Dry Eye Awareness Month, Jeong has partnered with pharmaceutical company, Novartis, to inspire others to get checked. As someone who's experienced dry eye himself, the comedian wants to help people notice the signs early.
"I've partnered up with Novartis, makers of Xiidra, to encourage people to talk to their eye doctor and see if Xiidra is right for them."
- Brian Austin Green Tells Us About 'The Masked Singer' Spin-Off 'The ... ›
- RECAP: 'The Masked Dancer' Premieres On FOX - Celebrity Page ›
- Miley Cyrus To Headline Pride Concert Event On Peacock ... ›
- Emmys to Allow Nominees and Winners To Use Gender-Neutral ... ›
- Mindy Kaling To Bring LA Lakers Inspired Comedy To Netflix ... ›
- Nick Cannon And Abby De La Rosa Welcome Twin Boys - Celebrity ... ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- Gizelle Bryant Claps Back At Wendy Osefo Ahead Of 'RHOP' Confrontation - Celebrity Page ›