@ 2022 Celebrity Page.
All Rights reserved

Last Tuesday, actor Kevin Spacey said he will “voluntarily appear” before courts in Britain to defend himself against charges of sexual assault that were authorized against him last week.


The charges include four counts of sexual assault against three men and one charge of “causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.”

The charges concern three complaints which occurred in March 2005, August 2008 and April 2013. The Incidence from 2005 and 2008 happened in London, while the one in 2013 occurred in Gloucestershire, England.

Metropolitan Police said that the men accusing Spacey are in their 30s or 40s but would not provide their exact ages.

This is not the first time Spacey has to defend himself against these types of allegations. Since 2017 the actor has been pummeled with over 30 sexual assault and misconduct allegations, many of which involving minors.

In an exclusive statement given to ABC’s Good Morning, America, Spacey said he’s “confident” he can prove his innocence against these charges.

“I very much appreciate the Crown Prosecution Service’s statement in which they carefully reminded the media and the public that I am entitled to a fair trial, and innocent until proven otherwise,” he told the show through a representative. “While I am disappointed with their decision to move forward, I will voluntarily appear in the U.K. as soon as can be arranged and defend myself against these charges, which I am confident will prove my innocence.”

Despite the actor's fall from grace he still has two movies still in the works. One is the Italian film L’uomo Che Disegno Dio (The Man Who Drew God) directed by and Franco Nero. The other is 1242—Gateway to the West, a historical drama from Hungarian director Peter Soos.

From our sponsors

From our partners

Latest news