Kid Cudi recently dropped his new single, “Do What I Want” Friday, June 10th, giving fans a first look into his new animated Netflix show, "Entergalactic." Along with the song, a teaser for the show premiered.
The show was announced back in July 2019 as a series adaptation for an album that is planned to be released at the same time. Kid Cudi shared his excitement over the projects on Instagram, writing,
“I have been waiting 3 long years for you all to see what I've been working on all this time. My greatest achievement,” the rapper wrote in his caption.
“Do What I Want” was produced by the record production duo, Take A Daytrip. The lyrics highlight the pursuit of creativity and liberation.
The show will star Jessica Williams, Timothée Chalamet, Ty Dolla $ign and Vanessa Hudgens.
The rapper also showed gratitude to everyone involved in the project, writing,
“I am so proud of every single person involved who helped bring my vision to life.”
The series will feature a unique animation style, which is reportedly reminiscent of the movie "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" and television show, "Arcane."
- Lorde's 'Solar Power' Accidentally Released Onto Streaming ... ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak Talk About Their New Album ... ›
- Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Dropped Their New Music Video For ... ›
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New 'papercuts' Music Video - Celebrity ... ›
- Zak Abel Drops New Feel Good Single 'Be Kind' - Celebrity Page ›
- Olivia Rodrigo Drops New Single 'Deja Vu' & Music Video - Celebrity ... ›
- Rob Anderson Drops New Single 'Nothing For You' & Talks Viral ... ›