Kim Kardashian has officially re-entered the beauty world with the launch of her new skincare line SKKN. The nine-piece collection became purchasable Tuesday, June 21.
In a recent interview with Elle, Kardashian opened up about her "nerves" prior to the launch:
"I'm really superstitious about projects before they launch. But this is a good nervousness—I hope the products really resonate with people and they understand why I'm launching the brand."
But In a recent Instagram story, Kardashian recognized that she wasn't the only one working hard on the rebrand.
“Of course, my creative process wouldn’t have been complete—and I always give credit where credit is due—without Kanye or Ye," Kardashian shared.
Despite the contention around her new, budding romance with comedian Pete Davidson, Kardashian credits the rapper with his creative assistance throughout the process.
“He brought his team and introduced me to Willo, and we came up with the new name," she revealed. "That was actually his idea, and the packaging shapes were his, and even the font he did, just like SKIMs.”
SKKN is available exclusively on Skknbykim.com
- Jessica Batten From Season 1 of 'Love is Blind' Shares her Standing ... ›
- New documentary about murdered actress Adrienne Shelly ... ›
- Miranda Lambert Opens Tex-Mex Restaurant In Nashville - Celebrity ... ›
- Josh Duhamel Talks 'Shotgun Wedding', Working With Jennifer ... ›
- Bonnaroo Announces September Festival Dates and Lineup ... ›
- Kim Kardashian - Celebrity Page ›
- The Tell All Interview - Celebrity Page ›
- Kim encouraged everyone to perform their civil duty - Celebrity Page ›
- What to Know About Kim Kardashian's New Line 'SKKN By Kim ... ›
- Kim Kardashian Sued for Trademark Infringement - Celebrity Page ›