On the latest episode of "The Kardashians," Kim Kardashian let the cat out of the bag about her troubled marriage to rap star, Kanye West.
The conversation started when Kardashian gave advice to her sister, Khloé Kardashian, on her chaotic relationship with Tristan Thompson.
On the June 16 episode, Kim shared,
“We always tiptoe around each other’s situations because we don’t want to meddle. And I respect that no one came to me during my marriage and was like, ‘Are you good?’ Everyone let me have my own journey and see that on my own."
“I appreciate that but sometimes I look back and I am like, ‘When do we jump in?’ That is what I am so unclear about.”
Kim also said,
“I don’t know if I should unfollow Tristan again. I don’t want to play that game publicly. And then sometimes I feel like I want to also cleanse my palate. When is that time when we step into our siblings’ lives and be like, ‘This isn’t OK."
Kim added that she doesn't want to play the "game publicly," especially pertaining to her own relationships.
“If people knew what my relationship really was like I think they would be like, ‘How did this last this long?'” Kim said to Khloé. “But I can live with myself knowing that I tried everything humanly possible to make a situation work and so I can walk away feeling absolutely guilt free.”
In February 2021, after close to seven years of marriage, the reality star filed for divorce from West. Later, the rapper made headlines for controversial post pertaining his family.
In response, Kim addressed the "constant attacks" on Instagram.
“Divorce is difficult enough on our children and Kanye’s obsession with trying to control and manipulate our situation so negatively and publicly is only causing further pain for all.” She continued, “I wish to handle all matters regarding our children privately and hopefully he can finally respond to the third attorney he has had in the last year to resolve any issues amicably.”
- Hulu's 'The Kardashians' Debut First Official Trailer - Celebrity Page ›
- Kim Kardashian Joins The Cast Of 'PAW Patrol: The Movie ... ›
- Kim Kardashian on First Sparks With Pete Davidson - Celebrity Page ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Says Kanye Was "Difficult to Live With" During ... ›
- Kanye West Accepts Election Loss, Looks To 2024 - Celebrity Page ›
- Kanye West Responds to Pete Davidson's Text About Being "in Bed ... ›
- How Kim Kardashian Co-Parents With Kanye West - Celebrity Page ›
- This user pointed out how sad Kanye looked - Celebrity Page ›
- Kim Kardashian Gets Candid About Kanye West's 'Eazy' Video ... ›