A week ago today was none other than Kim Kardashian's 40th birthday! The global icon, beauty brand owner, and mother of four celebrated extravagantly despite the grimness of 2020. See the photos!
We here at Celebrity Page TV were counting down the days to Kim's birthday and she kept us waiting a whole week to reveal details from the night. In typical Kim K. fashion, the night held no expense and was filled with friends and family.
40 and feeling so humbled and blessed. There is not a single day that I take for granted, especially during these t… https://t.co/DoQtnr0FNa— Kim Kardashian West (@Kim Kardashian West)1603821964.0
According to her tweets, Kim danced, rode bikes, swam near whales, kayaked, watched a movie on the beach and so much more.
Where you might ask? A private island of course. The now 40 year-old faced a bit of backlash for hosting the party amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Kim cleared the air with a tweet that read,
"After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time."
In response to criticism of her wealth, the star said,
"I realize that for most people, this is something that is so far out of reach right now, so in moments like these, I am humbly reminded of how privileged my life is. #thisis40"
Kim said she was just grateful to be surrounded by friends and family who had helped shape her into the woman she is today.
- Celebrate Kim Kardashian's 40th Birthday With A New Special ›
- Our Top 10 Kim Kardashian Moments - Celebrity Page ›
- Celeb Update: John Cena’s Marriage, Kim Kardashian’s Birthday, And More - Celebrity Page ›
- Lea Salonga on Being Named a "Disney Legend" - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Lookalike Love' Follows Top Celebrity Lookalikes, Including Kim Kardashian & Beyoncé - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Couples: The Latest on Kimye, Zoë Kravitz and Channing Tatum - Celebrity Page ›