(DEVELOPING STORY) 2021 is starting off with some bombshell celebrity news. Page Six is reporting that Kim Kardashian is preparing to file for divorce from Kanye West.
According to Page Six, Kim has already brought on a legal team, with a source saying "Kim has hired Laura Wasser and they are in settlement talks."
The outlet also reports that Kim has had enough of Kanye's antics, with the source adding, "She is serious about taking the bar exam and becoming a lawyer, she is serious about her prison reform campaign. Meanwhile Kanye is talking about running for president and saying other crazy s–t, and she's just had enough of it."
With a divorce of this magnitude will come property and asset discussions fit for kings and queens. Page Six is also reporting that Kim will want to keep the Calabasas house, as the family is based there. A source tells the outlet, "Kim is trying to get Kanye to turn over the Calabasas house to her, because that's where the kids are based and growing up. That is their home."
The two were married in 2014 and share four kids together.
- Kanye West Accepts Election Loss, Looks To 2024 - Celebrity Page ›
- Kanye West Releases New Song Honoring His Late Mom - Celebrity ... ›
- Kanye West Congratulates Kim Kardashian West On Big Career Move ›
- Kim Kardashian West Asks Public For "Compassion And Empathy ... ›
- Kim and Kanye Have Stopped Marriage Counseling, Source Says - Celebrity Page ›
- Kendall Jenner Announces New Award-Winning Tequila Brand - Celebrity Page ›
- BREAKING: Kim Kardashian West Files for Divorce from Kanye West ›
- The Kardashians Premiere Final Season & Lisa Vanderpump Debuts New Show! - Celebrity Page ›